lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

[...(*...MeaninG Of my name...*)...]


My name (Lorena) is of French origin. It comes from Lorraine. Loraine's variant.
The last meaning of Lorena is in relation with his former name of Lotharingia and his founder Lotario. It´s formed by Leud-arin filled with eagles, bird of the highest flights, symbol of power and domination.
My sister chose my name but I not because.
I don´t like my name because is bad.
An invented name that I will put be the baby rebel because Ornella put me it.

2 comentarios:




  1. Assignment Help UK
    Assignment help
    It is essential to experience the assignment subjects well by figuring out what is the interest. As we, as per rule, know when the students get the point to make the basic beginning union without discernment. A point for the task is regularly given for no good reason and is an especially thought subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to express my gratitude to the Online Biology Assignment Help for their exceptional support. The experts demonstrated knowledge of the subject and helped me with challenging concepts. The assignments were not only well written but also delivered on time. Choosing this service was exceptional for my academic performance, and I would recommend it to students seeking reliable assistance with writing assignments.

    ResponderEliminar